Lime Tree and Sinnott Healthcare Ltd

0208 709 3140

Updating your details

If you change name, address or telephone number, please let our receptionists know by calling or writing to us.

We supply forms for any type of detail change within reception, as we will need to see proof of any amendment. 

 Alternatively you can complete the online form. If you move outside the practice area (E17) you will need to find a doctor in your new area. There are instructions on what to do when you move to a new area on the back of your NHS medical card.